Protect Your Health With Mold Remediation

Molds can be dangerous for you. Exposure to toxic mold can irritate your skin, trigger allergic reactions, and can cause infections and serious illness. Toxic molds should be removed immediately. You cannot do this on your own, as you may make the problem worse. You should always get professional help. Mold removal and mold remediation experts have the tools to find and completely remove this dangerous substance from your homes and buildings.

Elite Moisture Solutions is the perfect solution for anyone looking to get rid of mold. Our Mold Remediation technology is top of the line and will leave your home or office mold free in no time!

Often, where there is water or moist air inside a building, mold is also present. Its potential for growth is always lurking around us as the organism is present all around us. Moisture along with an organic material food source provides nourishment and a welcoming environment, creating a thriving atmosphere for hundreds of species. Usually, there is no danger of potential harm. If you see mold forming, you may be able to remove it yourself, if you know how to do it.

Elite Moisture Solutions is the perfect choice for anyone in need of professional mold remediation. We use the most advanced equipment and techniques to get the job done right, every time. With our help, you can rest assured that your home will be free of dangerous mold spores. Contact us today to learn more!

For some types of fungus, even moist air is enough if there is more than 70 percent humidity in the environment. An environment can be humid for a number of reasons. But the warm and humid climate of southern states also makes them vulnerable to mold issues throughout the year.

Elite Moisture Solutions is a line of professional mold remediation products that are tough on mold, yet gentle on surfaces. Our products are safe to use around people and pets, and they’re biodegradable. So whether you’re dealing with a small patch of mold or a full-blown infestation, we’ve got you covered.

Normal indoor temperatures of between 40 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit will breed most varieties. When the temperature is not within this range, the organisms will exist in a dormant state.

A musty smell is a signal of its existence out of this dormant state and is your call to action. It means that the source of the problem must be found and identified. This may not be easy if you cannot see where the problem lies. Often it can be hidden from the naked eye, so be careful! Do not try to fix this problem on your own. The spores can be spread by any unintentional disturbance. The more an area gets contaminated, the more complicated the corrective work will become. Get professional mold remediation help for any hidden problems.

When favorable conditions (moist, watery conditions plus available nutrients) breed poisonous mold, with which only professional mold removal experts can help you. Molds of this type create mycotoxins, which are poisonous products that can be very harmful to your health. According to the CDC (the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) this fungus can cause hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Telltale signs include shortness of breath, muscle aches, tiredness, coughs, fever, and chills. This condition may seem like pneumonia, but antibiotics cannot treat its symptoms. It may also, however, lead to pneumonia.

If you feel you are getting sick from the presence of this fungus, you should go immediately to the doctor for a diagnosis. If you believe there is a poisonous fungus growing in your home or building, get it professionally tested immediately to be sure. If you live or work in a building where you suspect mold is present, tell your building manager about this possibility.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top